The PT1250 is a popular size in the PowerTech ‘PT’ Series range and will power through materials of up to 49″ (1250mm) in length, large enough to accommodate A0 landscape. It is a heavy duty precision trimmer which will cut most flexible materials up to 3.0mm in thickness.
- – Powered trimmer with foot pedal operation
- – Two speed variants available: normal (0.5M/sec) or high (1.0M/sec)
- – Self-lifting clamp mechanism enables a single user to evenly cut large materials
- – Overload protection feature
- – Ultra hard Sheffield D2 ‘Tool Steel’ self-sharpening, precision engineered blades
- – Large single square stainless steel guide rail completely eliminates head swivel
- – Aluminium baseboard, end frames, head and side rule
All PowerTech trimmers come complete with foot-pedal, mains power cable and a spare cutting wheel.
Machine Speed Variants
The PowerTech is available in both normal speed and high speed variants. The normal speed variant cuts at 0.5M/sec and has more torque so is better for trimming heavier materials. The high speed version cuts at 1.0M/sec and is better where lighter materials (generally up to 1.0mm) in thickness are being cut. On the high speed machine, it is also possible to remove the RCC plate (as it is used for thinner materials), to allow for a cut to be performed in both directions.
Our trimmers are hand built in England by highly skilled technicians so you can be assured of the absolute highest quality of craftsmanship, accuracy and reliability.
This is a representative picture of this model.